Owls Owls

Um... Unique?

I really don't know how to describe it. It was absolutely phenominal. But there are a few things to say:
PROS
-Hilarious
-Great Lyrics
-Great Animation
-Great sound and video quality
CONS
-After a while, the video went out of sync for me (15" Macbook Pro, Flash 9, Safari Browser)
-I don't love owls (though you made them awesome)
-Simon brings good comedy to American Idol (I'm thinking old seasons, I haven't seen the most recent

OTHER
-If your review is not constructive, please don't leave one.
-DMAX17, could you at least pass second grade English before you leave reviews?
-You're the king of the beavers, the king of the beavers, the king of the beavers, and you can't fool owls!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Just... Wow...

This one's up for a tank award, and boy does it deserve it. Powerful and great, and as good as any flash out there. Good luck man.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Wow...

I have seen a lot of flashes... and this is easily one of the best... maybe THE best...
Keep op the good work, and don't be rushed. Just make sure the second is even better. Can't wait!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

SUCKED!

I watched all 3 in a row and 1 was the worst 2 was the best and 3 was ya know, ok its just not my favorite. Dude, do better next time. LOL just kidding dat was da shit man.

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

SWEET!

That was awesome! The beginning made me think like "woa this sucks" but it got a ton better! Oh, cellos have 4 strings lol. overall you get a ten.

Lines Collab Lines Collab

nice movie!

I love it! Nice animation. Frame by frame goodness!

SD: Raisin Bran Edition SD: Raisin Bran Edition

Nice!

love it. Especially the raisin bran! Deadly raisins from above!!!! =-)

Tricepiton responds:

deadly raisins from above indeed

littleFoot littleFoot

Woot! Brackenwood is the best!

Great movie and not much that can be improved on. I just want to see some more sequels come out.